READY TO APPLY?
Application Deadline Approaching
Standard Application: Please make sure you include all of the items listed here. The Application Form should be filled out on your computer, saved and printed or emailed to Admissions. Make a copy of all documents for your own records and send the originals by registered mail to the address on the application form.
Email Application: Please make sure you include all of the items listed here. The Application Form should be filled out on your computer, saved and emailed to Admissions along with clear, scanned copies of all other items. Original educational transcripts (and translations) will be required and can be sent by registered mail to Admissions. Keep all other original documents for your own records and send only scanned versions unless otherwise requested.
For all academic programs starting in 2013, you can download the Application Form
Once you have filled out your application, you will want to make sure that you include all the necessary documentation before posting it. Your application package must include:
- LRM Application Form signsed and dated
- Application fee of € 300
- Passport(s) copy (For non-Spanish citizens residing in Spain, include a copy of residential permit)
- 4 Passport Sized Photos
- CV or Resume: A detailed record of academic and/or professional background
- Study Plan: An essay of motivation describing why the candidate wishes to study in Les Roches. Average 250-1,000 words with signature and date.
- Post Study Plan: An essay explaining what the candidate wishes to do after graduation. Average 250-1,000 words with signature and date
- Educational Records:
- Transcripts: Showing all grades received and an explanation of the grading system in English or Spanish
- Copy of final Diploma or Degree
- If you have not completed your studies, please send a copy of your results for the last three years
- Official English Certificate: See Academic Requirements by Program
- Medical Certificate (on the Application Form): The Medical certificate must be completed by a licensed physician with the official stamp. Please also include an official report for any medical conditions that require special attention (learning disabilities, dietary restrictions etc)
- Sponsorship Letter: A signed, dated letter from the person who will finance the studies guaranteeing his or her responsibility to cover the tuition fees and all other expenses
- Letter of reference: A signed, dated letter of recommendation from someone who knows you professionally or academically
- Copy of your private health insurance
If accepted to the program, you will receive an official acceptance letter, including information regarding registration dates, accommodation, uniforms, payment schedule, medical insurance, etc.
To access the Academic Schedule & Deadlines for 2013, please follow this link