LES ROCHES MARBELLA MISSION
Our Vision is:
- To be a leader in hospitality management.
- To be the educational partner of choice for the international hospitality industry.
- To continue being a progressive, innovative and successful educational institution.
The values that guide us at Les Roches Marbella as we work toward our vision are:
- We are committed to the professional and personal development of our students and staff.
- We create awareness and respect for the environment.
- We strive for quality, excellence, integrity and fairness.
Based on the Vision of Les Roches Marbella and the Values which underpin its operation, our Mission is:
Les Roches Marbella, International School of Hotel Management in Spain is committed to providing our students with the highest quality education for their personal, intellectual and professional development, empowering them to succeed in management careers in today’s dynamic world of international hospitality and business.
Defining the distinctive character of Les Roches Marbella and reflecting our Vision, Values and Mission are the Institutional Purposes:
- To educate and train individuals from diverse educational and professional backgrounds, to become competent Hospitality Managers for the 21st century.
- To ensure that our students become academically and practically competent, professional, efficient and flexible in order to be creative and productive managers.
- To instill in students an attitude of reflection and self-evaluation that will support their future academic aspirations and intellectual growth.
- To seek to develop individuals who have the ability to become effective members of a management team as soon as they enter the working world. To this end, the School provides work experience during the period of study and regularly involves the industry in the delivery and review of the curriculum.
- To inculcate in graduates a spirit of service coupled with a willingness and ability to contribute to society at large.