IT EQUIPMENT POLICY VALID FOR JULY/AUGUST 2013 INTAKE
Students enrolled in the following program:
- Bachelor in Business Administration (Hospitality)/Hotel Management Diploma
Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Operating System English version (native without using language’s packages)
- Microsoft Office 2010 English version
- Anti Virus software English version installed and updated with updating support during their studies
- The software required must be installed and with legal license.
- The Own Laptop Authorization Form must be filled out online at http://laptop.lesroches.es and authorized by LRM’s IT Department before 21st July 2013.
- Pentium 4 / 1,5 GHz
- 2 GB RAM and 80 GB Hard Disk
- Wireless connection 802.11 a/b/g (54Mbps)
It should be noted that Les Roches Marbella DOES NOT OFFER any technical support for student’s laptops not purchased through the school. The responsibility of maintenance, purchasing of all software, upgrades and support rests with you, the student. Les Roches Marbella can provide students with the data of a local supplier. It would be to your benefit to bring your program setup CDs and license numbers with you, including any CDs you received with your laptop, as this will aid the supplier in the event that your laptop needs to be re-installed.
Please note that this policy is subject to change.
IT Les Roches Marbella/February 2013