How to apply
Before you start your online application, please read the instructions carefully.
We want to ensure you submit the best application possible. For this reason, during the application process, an Educational Counselor may get in touch in order to offer assistance. Only when you are happy with your application will it be passed onto the Admissions team for consideration.
To start your application, please fill in the details on page 1 (‘Start an online application`). You will then be sent a username and password to the email address you have provided which you will need in order to complete your application.
Please use your own private email address. Do not use the email account of another person. The Les Roches Marbella Admissions Department will send all correspondence during the admissions and selection process to the email address you provide.
If you need to interrupt your application process at any stage, press the `Save` button at the bottom of the page, and your data will be stored for when you return to it.
Steps in the application process
- Once you have registered, using the username and password received by email, fill out the online application form.
- On pages 1-4, you will be requested to fill out personal details.
- On page 5, you will be requested to submit a set of documents electronically via the ‘Choose File’ button. Some uploads are deferrable, but you will need to state the date by which you will upload them. Please use the templates provided on this page for support documents.
- You need to fill in all mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk) before you can officially submit your application.
- Submit your application by clicking on ‘Submit Application’ located at the bottom of the page.
- Pay your application fee. Download the credit card form, complete, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the online application click on the link below:
Tips and Guidelines
- Remember to proofread your application (including the documents) before you submit it.
- Check your email account regularly and make sure your email address is accurate; otherwise, you may not receive updates or important information from the Les Roches Marbella Admissions Department.
- Make sure your email account will not block correspondence from email@example.com. Check your junk-mail filter level and make sure you always have enough space available in your inbox.
- It is not possible to change your application through the online form once you have submitted it. If you discover that you need to make any changes after submission, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Admissions Department on +34 952 764 437.
- Only completed applications will be evaluated.
Program Start Dates & Application Deadlines
Les Roches Marbella has a rolling admissions policy. This means that the applicant’s credentials are evaluated as soon as the application form is received and students can be admitted at any time during the year. The application deadlines shown here are established to allow candidates enough time to apply for a visa, if necessary.
|Program Start||Apply Before|
For full details of program dates for 2015 and 2016 intakes click here.
* For those requiring a student Visa
Application Documents - Templates & Forms
Minor Form (for students under 18)