- Normally 18 years old and above. Students can be under that age provided they are 18 years old by the time they start their 1st internship.
- A completed application form or submitted online application with all pertinent attachments and a non-refundable application fee of 250 Euros.
- An official copy of your High School Diploma or equivalent. Students must have completed their full higher secondary education (IB, A Levels, 2º Bachillerato, Abitur, Baccaulareate, Gymnasium, or the High School Diploma) or at least six years of secondary education and provide evidence, supported by complete information on the school, including school transcript and/or certificate of public examination (including an explanatory note of the grading system).
- A complete CV, Pre-Study Plan (a brief essay stating the reasons why you choose to study Hospitality Management at Les Roches Marbella.) and Post Study Plan (stating your future professional goals after graduating).
- If English is not your mother tongue or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school, please enclose one of the following official certificates and scores:
5.1. TOEFL : minimum score of 525 points for the paper based test or 61 IBT.*
5.2. Cambridge First Certificate Exam (FCE): grade C - Please also send the statement of results with your detailed profile.
5.3. IELTS: Academic Module minimum Overall Band Score 5.5 and min. 5.0 for each part (listening, reading, writing, speaking).
5.4. All English certificates must have been issued in the last 12 months prior to admission. If on application, your official English test results are not available, applicants will be required to take the Les Roches Marbella English entrance exam, and provide your official English results thereafter.
- A valid medical certificate. Please note: the admissions requirements are guidelines and are subject to change at any time.
Please note: the admissions requirements are guidelines and are subject to change at any time.