Les Roches International School of Hotel Management is a private, for-profit institution and as such, satisfying our customers is our main objective. Within this perspective, we have developed three missions:
Les Roches Overarching Mission
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management prepares students who are committed to an international career in the hospitality and service industries for success. Its model hospitality education programs balance theory with practice, independent learning with strong faculty support and mentorship, providing a solid foundation for lifelong learning. Guided by its mission, Les Roches ensures that students acquire personal and professional skills for immediate employment and progression into leadership positions in the industry. Through its global network of campuses and educational sites, the Les Roches model of education consistently complies with high academic standards and integrated resources to grant accessibility to hospitality education throughout the world.
The values that guide the Les Roches Communities worldwide working toward a common vision are:
- To practice and teach the Swiss work ethos
- To demonstrate understanding and respect for cultural differences
- To develop leadership, teamwork and entrepreneurship
- To foster a global perspective
- To act with integrity
- To engage with industry and educational partners
- To act responsibly in the development of a sustainable environment
Les Roches Marbella, International School of Hotel Management in Spain, is committed to providing our students with the highest quality education for their personal, intellectual and professional development empowering them to succeed in management careers in today’s dynamic world of international hospitality and business.
- To be a leader in hospitality management.
- To be the educational partner of choice for the international hospitality industry.
- To continue being a progressive, innovative and successful educational institution.
Defining the distinctive character of Les Roches Marbella and reflecting our Vision, Values and Mission are the Institutional Purposes:
- To educate and train people from diverse educational and professional backgrounds, to become competent Hospitality Managers in the 21st century hotel management.
- To ensure that our students become academically and practically competent, professional, efficient and flexible in order to be creative and productive managers.
- To instill in students an attitude of reflection and self-evaluation that will support their future academic aspirations and intellectual growth.
- To seek to develop individuals who have the ability to become effective members of a management team as soon as they enter the working world. To this end, the School provides work experience during the period of study and regularly involves the industry in the delivery and review of the curriculum.
- To inculcate in graduates a spirit of service coupled with a willingness and ability to be an active part of society's future development.
General Education Program Mission
The general education program embodies Les Roches’ vision of an educated hospitality graduate. Graduates will understand the world they live in and seek to contribute to society; they will appreciate the humanities and the arts and develop their awareness of how science aids our understanding of our lives and our environment. General education at Les Roches includes not only specific general education courses, but also a set of common skills embedded in courses throughout the curriculum and in internships and experiences gained in the implicit curriculum in campus events and activities. Providing knowledge, skills, experiences, and understanding, the general education program offers an educational foundation that assists graduates to reach senior positions in the hospitality sector.
The mission is to broaden students’ understanding of the arts, sciences, and social sciences and to support the development of individual common skills that enable students to perform effectively in their future careers and to function confidently as members of contemporary society.